The full-automatic feeding mixer has many advantages, which can greatly improve the production efficiency. Automatic mixing saves time and labor; the tank body can be lifted, rotated and upgraded; articulated, convenient and flexible; 4-wheel drive, good connectivity; it only needs fuel consumption, does not need external power supply, and is particularly convenient for construction in remote mountainous areas and areas without electricity. Low cost and convenient maintenance. However, with the rise of oil price, how to save fuel consumption has become a concern. As a construction vehicle, fuel consumption is more important. How to reduce fuel consumption?
1、 Eight Tips to reduce the fuel consumption of the full-automatic feeding mixer
1. During driving, it is found that the taxi distance of agitator is obviously shortened. At this time, the driver shall check whether the tyre pressure of agitator meets the pressure standard. If the tires are under inflated, fuel consumption will increase. Tip: properly inflate the tire.
2. Check the tire wear of the full-automatic loading mixer. If the tire is seriously worn, it will often slip and increase fuel consumption. Tip: replace the tire if necessary.
3. When the full-automatic loading mixer is running or starting, if there is abnormal noise on the wheel, check the bearing and brake system in time. If the rotation of the wheel is not normal, it will affect the speed of the full-automatic feeding mixer, thus affecting the fuel consumption. Tip: overhaul the bearing and brake system.
4. The clutch of agitator slips, which will cause the loss of engine speed. When you find that the engine tachometer increases very fast and the speed increases very slowly in the fast accelerating mixer, you can conclude that the clutch is slipping. Tip: the clutch plate, clutch plate and drive wheel need to be replaced.
5. When the full-automatic loading mixer has been running for 230000km, the pressure in the cylinder is usually insufficient, and the fuel consumption will increase significantly. Tip: if this happens, the agitator engine will need to be overhauled.
6. When the exhaust pipe emits black smoke and fuel consumption increases, check the carburetor. Tip: if the carburetor is too dirty, spray detergent directly to the inlet of the carburetor. In case of black smoke, the carburetor shall be disassembled for cleaning.
7. If the spark plug is used for a long time, the fuel consumption will increase. Due to the damage of the spark plug of the full-automatic charging mixer, the ignition energy will be reduced, the vehicle will accelerate slowly, resulting in a significant increase in fuel consumption. Tip: the spark plug of mixer should be replaced.
8. When the temperature switch and thermostat of the full-automatic feeding mixer are damaged, the fuel consumption will increase. Due to the damage of the temperature control switch and thermostat of the full-automatic feeding mixer, the water temperature will be reduced, and the carburetor will not work normally, resulting in the poor oil atomization of the full-automatic feeding mixer, and the fuel consumption will be significantly increased.
How to reduce the fuel consumption of full-automatic loading mixer
2、 Five points for attention when using the full-automatic feeding mixer
1. The full-automatic feeding mixer shall be parked on the ground and the spoon shall be placed on the ground. When the engine is off, it is necessary to turn the operating handle of the working device repeatedly to ensure that each hydraulic cylinder is in a static state without pressure. When the mixer stops only on the slope, fix the tire.
2. After the automatic feeding mixer stops working, the operator will put various handles in neutral or middle position.
3. First remove the power lock key, then turn off the main power switch, and finally close the doors and windows.
4. It is strictly prohibited to park the full-automatic loading mixer in the open fire or high temperature area to prevent the tire from thermal explosion, resulting in accidents.
5. When using combination valve or air tank to inflate the tire, do not stand in front of the tire of automatic feeding mixer to avoid personal injury caused by explosion.