1. At the end of each day, thoroughly clean the concrete storage tank and the area around the inlet and outlet. The cleaning points of the automatic feeding mixer should ensure that there is no cement and concrete caking;
2. Flush the inlet with water before each loading to keep the inlet moist during loading;
3. At the same time of loading, fill the cleaning water tank with water;
4. Wash the inlet after loading and clean the residual concrete near the inlet;
5. After unloading at the construction site, wash the discharge chute, and then add 30-40 l of cleaning water to the concrete storage tank; keep the concrete storage tank moving forward and slowly when the vehicle returns;
6. Remember to discharge the sewage in the concrete storage tank before the next loading.
7. Whether the feeding amount at the feeding port of the mixer is reasonable: the correct way is to form a certain gas-solid mixture ratio between the material at the suction port and the air, and flow into the feeder evenly under the push of the air flow. At this time, we need to design the material gun with air supply function. If the material overstocking time is too long, it may be very hard. At this time, an oscillator needs to be installed on the material gun to break the caked material.
Today is Xiaobian's introduction to the automatic feeding mixer. Please pay more attention to our website: We will update the follow-up content regularly!